United Nations System Staff College Graduate Internship Recruitment 2017/2018.
The United Nations System Staff College (UNSSC) with its headquarters in Turin, Italy, is the United Nations institution for system-wide knowledge management, learning and training for the staff of the United Nations system. The College is expected to play a pivotal role in contributing to UN reform, the development of a common culture based on effectiveness, expertise and continuous learning through the development, co-ordination and provision of cross-cutting learning programmes which impact on all agencies and staff.
- Updating social media platforms regularly with platform-specific content;
- Drafting communication materials including mailers, newsletters and web content;
- Supporting the execution of communication campaigns, events and other outreach activities;
- Assisting in drafting press releases, speeches and articles.
- Assisting with research, provide substantive and administrative assistance as required and perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Are enrolled in a Master’s or in a Ph.D. programme; or
- Are enrolled in the final year of a Bachelor’s programme; or
- Are within one year after graduation from a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. programme. in the field of communications, public relations, languages, journalism or equivalent.
- Previous work experience is not required, however experience in the field of communications and public relations and experience working with professional social media platforms are considered an asset.
- Knowledge of the UN is an advantage.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English required. Knowledge of Italian is preferable.
- Excellent computer skills in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally.
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds;
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae (resume);
- A motivation letter, specifying why you would like to be considered for this internship;
- For applicants who are currently enrolled in a degree programme, an endorsement from their University or Sponsoring Institution is required;
- Applications should be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com
- Please indicate in the subject “Application for Internship vacancy announcement 007
Application Deadline: 24 November 2017
For More Information, visit UNSSC Website
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding United Nations System Staff College Graduate Internship Recruitment 2017/2018, Kindly Make Use Of The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.