University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT merit admission list (1st batch) for the 2018/2019 academic session is out and now available online.
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has announced the release of its merit admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the University of Port Harcourt post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
HOW TO CHECK UNIPORT MERIT ADMISSION LIST.
You can check your UNIPORT admission status by searching for your name in the document below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
- Candidates seeking admission in the 2017/2018 academic session should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes. The procedure is on the University website.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
EduInformant congratulates all the candidates that made it to UNIPORT merit admission list.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding UNIPORT Merit Admission List 2018/2019 is Out, Kindly Make Use Of The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.