The University of Ibadan, UI School Fees Portal has been enabled for payment of school fees for both stale and fresh students of the University.
The Management of the University of Ibadan (UI) has enabled its portal for payment of fees. Returning and Fresh undergraduate and Postgraduate students of the institution can follow the procedures below to pay their fees.
Univesity of Ibadan School Fees Portal: How to Pay Fees Online.
You can make payments in one of these banks: Mainstreet, Wema, First, Stanbic IBTC, UI Microfinance. The payment process is very easy.
Follow the procedure below to pay your fees.
- Log to www.ui.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on Student Portal
- Login with your username and password
- Find and click “Pay your fees”
- Choose the fee you want to pay
- Click “Remita” and get your RRR generated
- Save or remember your RRR
- Execute the payment with the help of a card, or via internet banking, or visit one of the previously mentioned bank affiliates
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding University of Ibadan School Fees Portal: How to Pay Fees, Kindly Make Use Of The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.