The Taraba State University, TASU Course Registration Portal. The TASU Online Course Registration Portal has been enabled.
The management of the Taraba State University (TSU) has enabled its online course registration portal for undergraduate and postgraduate course registration.
Course registration is prerequisite to examination and you are required to register the courses for the whole session after which you may add or delete courses based on directives from your examination officer.
Course registration should begin with getting adequate knowledge about the courses to register. You should find out about compulsory and elective courses which you are eligible for. However, your examination officer/adviser can guide in that regard.
TASU Course Registration Portal: How to Register TASU Courses Online.
To begin your course registration, kindly check your departmental handbook for the guide and confirm the courses in the department. This includes your electives and total units to be registered. Next is to follow the steps below for course registration;
- Log on to the university website https://tsuniversity.edu.ng/
- Navigate and click on the menu.
- From the options, click on the student portal.
- On the next page, you will be presented with spaces to login into your account.
- Navigate to the course registration
- Select the session and level
- Select the course and ensure they are correct as required
- Print the course forms for further registration process.
If you need further assistance or should you need any other information, please call 07037570917, 08034423585, 08036995092 or send an email to email@example.com
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding TASU Course Registration Portal: How to Register TASU Courses Online, Kindly Make Use Of The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.