The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC salary structure is quite similar to that of other para-military agency under the Federal Ministry of Interior as they are being paid using the CONPASS Salary Scale.
NSCDC salary structure just like other ranks in the Nigerian Police, Navy, Army, Air force, Customs, and FRSC have an organized chain of command. They have commissioned and non-commissioned officers.
The NSCDC conducts its recruitment exercise on yearly basis, and as such a lot of search queries have been submitted with regards to NSCDC Salary Structure and Scale.
Some of them include;
- NSCDC Salary Structure
- NSCDC Salary Scale
- NSCDC Monthly Salary
- How much does NSCDC pay their Staffs?
- How much does NSCDC Pay HND Holder
- How much does NSCDC Pay B.Sc Holder
We will try as much as we can to address some of these queries in this article. However, before we go deeply into NSCDC salary structure, let’s find out more about NSCDC.
The NSCDC is a para-military agency of the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that is empowered by lay Act No.2 of 2003 and amended by Act 6 of 4th June 2007.
The agency is commissioned and charged to provide measures against threat and any form of attack or disaster against the nation and its citizenry. They also carry guns just like the Nigeria Army.
The Mission and Vision of NSCDC
MISSION: Developing structures and training strategies that would contribute to the national security by using modern technology.
VISION: To put to work efficiency, humility and integrity in service delivery with a fresh zeal; bring credibility into concept of security.
The hierarchy of the Nigeria Civil Defence Corps from the lowest to the highest rank with their grade level are listed below.
- Assistant Cadre- Level 3 to 5 (The lowest ranking officer in the NSCDC)
- Inspectorate Cadre- Level 6 to 12
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre II (ASC) Level 8
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre I (ASC)Level 9
- Deputy Superintendent Cadre (DSC) Level 10
- Superintendent Cadre (SC) Level 11
- Chief Superintendent Cadre (CSC) Level 12
- Assistant Commander (AC) Level 13
- Deputy Commander (DC) Level 14
- Chief Commander (CC) Level 15
- Assistant Commandant General (ACG) Level 16
- Deputy Commandant General (DCG) Level 17
- Commandant General CG (The highest rank in the NSCDC) Level 18.
Read Also: NSCDC Recruitment Portal.
Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC Salary Structure
As mentioned earlier, the NSCDC salary structure is solely based on the level of your ranking.
NSCDC Graduates are placed on Grade Level 8 Step 1 (Assistant Superintendent Cadre) and earn about N121,000 per month (after deductions).
NSCDC HND holders are placed on Grade Level 7 Step 1 (Inspectorate Cadre) and earn about N72,000 per month (after deductions).
Note: Graduates are placed in level 8, HND holders are placed on level 7. Medical doctors on level 12 while lawyers and those who have masters degree are placed on level 9.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC Salary Structure & Rank, Kindly Make Use Of The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.