Lagos State University, Ojo, LASU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for the 2017/2018 academic session is out.
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2017/2018 Lagos State University (LASU) admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are required to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of N20,000 as from Friday 15th December, 2017 to Friday 29th December, 2017.
How to Pay LASU Acceptance Fees for 2017/2018 Academic Session
- Visit LASU E-Payment portal: http://www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment
- While on the LASU E-Payment page, you are required to enter your UTME Registration Number in the Column marked with Matric Number/PaymentID/Application Number.
- Select “Main Campus” in the Column for “Campus”
- Select “Undergraduate” in the Column for “Study Type”.
- Then Click on “Proceed” to continue.
- Your details will be displayed with the amount to be paid
- Click the radio box “Confirm information and proceed”
- An invoice with the TRANSACTION ID will be generated. Please PRINT the INVOICE
- Proceed to quickteller.com/lasu to complete the payment using the TRANSACTION ID on your printed invoice
STUDENTS’ UNDERTAKING FORM
ALL admitted freshmen are required to download and complete the “Students’ Undertaking Form”. The form is available at http://lasu.edu.ng/news/letter_of_undertaking.pdf
This form will be submitted along with other documents during the Central Admissions Clearance exercise
CENTRAL ADMISSIONS CLEARANCE EXERCISE (CACE)
1.0 GENERAL INFORMATION
Successful candidates offered provisional admission for the 2017/2018 academic session in the university are hereby advised to report for the central screening exercise scheduled to hold at the MBA Building of the Lagos State University, Ojo between Tuesday, 2nd January, 2018 and Monday, 15th January, 2018.
2.0 REQUIRES REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS
Prospective candidates should bring the following documents for the screening exercise:
1. Four  recent passport photograph
2. Original and Four  copies of WAEC/NECO/GCE/NCE/Diploma/A’Level/NABTEB Certificates;
3. New Scratch card to verify WAEC/NECO/GCE results online [2scratch cards where 2 results are used for the admission]
NOTE: Only One  Sitting is allowed for Medicine and Dentistry
4. Original and Four  copies of birth certificate
5. Original and Four  copies of JAMB Admission Letter
6. Original and Four  copies of JAMB Results
7. Original and Four  copies of IIVC Certificate for Lagos Indigenes only
8. Original and Four  copies of a letter of undertaking
9. Original and Four  copies evidence of payment of Acceptance/other fees
A customized Admission Screening Form will be given to each prospective student at the Screening venue.
3.0 SCREENING STEPS:
(I) REPORT AT THE GROUP SITTING:
Confirmation of Candidates’ names on the approved Admission List
Issuance of Pre-printed Clearance Form.
Presentation of Originals Copies of Credentials for Screening to ensure that the Candidates Satisfy Department and Faculty requirements for admission.
Presentation of JAMB Notification of Results to ensure that the Candidate offered admission scored a minimum of 190 and has the required UTME Subject Combination.
Issuance of Rejection Forms to candidates with deficiencies/discrepancies in their O’ Level requirements.
Validation of Notification: Notification of WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB Results (in lieu of certificates) which is more than two years will not be accepted for registration.
Stamp and endorse the Student Clearance Form.
Demand for Independent Indigeneship Clearance (IIVC) from students of Lagos State Origin.
Candidates should come along with a Scratch Card in respect of each examination GCE, NECO, WAEC, NABTEB for online verification result.
(II) ICT OFFICER
Presentation of Original Copies of Credentials, Birth Certificates, Passport photographs and other relevant documents for Screening. This is to ensure that the Credentials conform along with the information posted online.
Ensure that the Candidates being screened are same with the one that sat for LASU Post-UTME.
Ensure that the Original Certificate/Statements of Result of WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB grades tally with those posted online
Endorsement of 2017/2018 Clearance Form.
NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS ARE HEREBY STRONGLY ADVISED TO STRICTLY ADHERE TO THE ABOVE PROCEDURE
NOTE: Payment of Acceptance Fee starts on Friday, 15th December, 2017 and closes on Friday 5th January, 2018..
Candidates are strongly advised to beware of fraudsters.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding LASU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for 2017/2018 Session [UPDATED], Kindly Make Use Of The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.