The Imo State University, IMSU Course Registration Portal. The IMSU Online Course Registration Portal has been enabled.
The management of the Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU) has enabled its online course registration portal for undergraduate and postgraduate course registration.
Course registration is prerequisite to examination and you are required to register the courses for the whole session after which you may add or delete courses based on directives from your examination officer.
See Also: How to Check IMSU Semester Results Online.
Course registration should begin with getting adequate knowledge about the courses to register. You should find out about compulsory and elective courses which you are eligible for. However, your examination officer/adviser can guide in that regard.
IMSU Course Registration Portal: How to Register IMSU Courses Online.
To begin your course registration, kindly check your departmental handbook for the guide and confirm the courses in the department. This includes your electives and total units to be registered. Next is to follow the steps below for course registration;
- Log on to https://www.imsu.edu.ng/site/
- Navigate and click on “Course Registration” under the undergraduate column
- On the next page, login with your matric number and password
- Navigate and click on course registration
- Navigate and select the semester and session
- Select the courses until you have fully register all the courses
- Verify the courses and submit the course form.
- Print the course form, you will be required to submit it in the department.
For further enquiry or assistance, you may forward an email to email@example.com or call 083431501. You may also visit the campus if you are close by.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding IMSU Course Registration Portal: How to Register Courses Online, Kindly Make Use Of The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.