Human Resource Officer Jobs at Unilever Nigeria Plc.
Unilever Nigeria – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
At Unilever, you can shape your own path as you work with the brands and people that drive our sustainable business growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources, BP – Supply Chain
Job Number: 17000GF9
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Job Field: Supply Chain
Job Schedule: Full-time
Function: Human Resources
Reports to: HR Director
Business Context and Main Purpose of the Job
- In the role of HRBP Manufacturing, you have responsibility for all aspects of the people agenda for the Agbara manufacturing site. You will ensure by effectively partnering your client group that HR policies and processes are executed effectively.
- You will work closely with the broader HR community, using your business expertise & insight to diagnose talent, organisation, culture and capability needs in the business and deliver interventions to address these.
The HRBP Manufacturing has the following main accountabilities:
- Responsible for activation of the local Human Resources plan (including the talent component) for the manufacturing site
- Works at both the organisational and individual level to assess learning & capability building needs. Advises the client group the business and performance benefits of learning interventions.
- Develops an effective ER strategy & delivers it through coaching managers, ensuring a strong understanding of employment law and risk mitigation.
- Provides input into the Talent strategy for the business through developing insight and analysis of people related business issues and opportunities (by activating global solutions, e.g. Talent Management tools/ processes and diversity metrics, etc)
- Interfaces with HR service provider for delivery of core HR services to the site, monitors Quality and timeliness of service provision.
- Collects Human Resources/ Organisation Effectiveness metrics and measurement for the site across the entire HR lifecycle
- Assesses the talent needs of the manufacturing organisation to design and deliver the most effective talent solutions. Effectively partners managers to influence them to make the right choices regarding Talent.
- Engages and communicates with all employees the vision for effective teams and effective change management
- Understands organisation diagnostic tools and uses them to plan and implement a range of organisation development interventions and change acceleration programmes
- Coaches and advises business leaders in the optimisation of organisation and team design techniques to improve performance
- Builds managers’ capability in managing performance and reward decisions
- Monitors and addresses legal compliance issues to by ensure that the organisation complies with local and national laws (for e.g. recruitment, diversity, data protection, employee contracts)
- Works closely and collaboratively with HRBP, HR Services and HR Expertise teams to share best practice.
- Has financial and budgetary responsibility for HR in the factory site – to manage budgets and absence cost control and reduction and FTE optimization.
- An excellent understanding of WCM is required to engage with Factory Leadership Teams and integrate HR for Factories plan and ManEx World Class Manufacturing vision. Drive implementation of ‘22 Steps to implement a World Class approach’ along with the factory leadership team by educating the factory resources and related change management efforts.
- Is responsible for delivering Employee & Industrial Relations (ER/ IR) to the business (knowledge of legislative and consequent impact on the organisation, relationships with works council/ unions, government/regulatory bodies, community, etc.
- University graduate
- 5+ years hands on IR and Operational experience
- Thorough understanding of management trade unions, key legal, compliance, safety and other regulatory issues involved in key HR processes – knows key issues to look out for and when to get expertise teams involved
- Ideally has had experience of HR service centre environment and/or expertise teams as well as hands-on HR management
- Relevant experience in HR systems and processes.
- Good knowledge of key HR processes, roles and responsibilities across the entire HR lifecycle
- Relevant experience in ER/IR systems and process in a complex environment
- Building Talent Supply
- Performance Improvement
- Change Management
- HR Change Facilitation
- Organisational Effectiveness
Should “meet expectations” on the Standards of Leadership behaviours: (priority behaviours shown in bold)
- Growth Mind-set
- Accountability & Responsibility
- Building Talent & Teams
- Consumer & Customer Focus
- Bias for action
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th November, 2017.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Human Resource Officer Jobs at Unilever Nigeria Plc, Kindly Make Use Of The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.