How to Reprint JAMB Slip | Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) slip reprinting or checking of JAMB Exam Date And Center for 2018 examination has commenced.
The management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has started sending candidates their dates for writing the JAMB Examination which has been scheduled to hold around March.
Note: You Must Use the email you employed when creating your profile to check it.
How To Reprint JAMB Slip From Gmail Address
One of the ways through which candidates are accessing their JAMB Exam date and center is by logging in to their Gmail address to check if JAMB Has sent the PDF copy of their examination slip.
To check that, follow the instructions below:
- Visit Gmail.com Here
- When The Page Opens, Enter Your Email Address (e.g: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click Continue and enter your Password on the Next Page.
- Click The Button after Entering your Password to successfully login.
- Look for a Message from JAMB Containing your Slip.
- Print it out.
How To Check JAMB Exam Date And Center From Yahoo Mail
- Visit Yahoo Mail Login Page Here
- Enter Your Email Address in The Provided Box (E.g: email@example.com)
- Click On Next And Solve The Captcha to prove that you are not a robot.
- Enter Your Password on the Next Page And Click The Login Button To Successfully Login In.
- Also, Check for any Message from JAMB Containing your JAMB Slip
- Print it out and Safe Keep It.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding How to Reprint JAMB Slip (Check Exam Date & Center) from e-Mail, Kindly Make Use Of The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.