How to Pay UNN School Fees on the School Portal | The University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN school portal has been enabled for payments of school fees.
The management of the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) has enabled its students portal for fresh and returning students to make their school fees payment online. On that note, stale and fresh students of the university should follow the procedures below to check pay their fees.
How to Pay UNN School Fees on the School Portal.
Here are steps to follow to make school fees payment online;
- Log on to the institution portal, www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Input your username and password in the space provided and click on login
- From the menu list on the left-hand side, click on school fees
- From the school fees drill down list, select get School fees invoice to see the amount and the Remita Retrieval Reference number. Visit the bank and make payment.
- Login back to the school fees menu and select pay School fees. A pop up will come up which contains information about fees payment. Read and close to continue
- Input your Remita Retrieval Reference and the receipt will come up
- Print your receipt and that’s all about school fees payment
- UNN Course Registration Portal – How to Register Courses Online on UNN Portal
- How to Check Your Semester Results Online on UNN Portal
- How to Access UNN Students Portal.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding How to Pay UNN School Fees on the School Portal, Kindly Make Use Of The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.