In this article, we will show you how to create JAMB profile and complete JAMB registration for the forthcoming 2018/2019 JAMB UTME Exams.
So, If you have been asking, how do I create JAMB Profile, Ask no more, as we will show you a complete step-by-step guide to create your JAMB Profile on the eFacility website.
Enought with the intro, let’s get down to the business of the day.
How to create JAMB Profile with the JAMB Mobile Apps
- Download the 2018 JAMB mobile App
- Install the App on your Smartphone and launch it
- Upon Launching the mobile app, you will see exactly the Image below
- Hit the Sign Up button
- Type in your Email Address in the “Enter your email box”
- Re – enter your Email Address to confirm it
- Choice a security question from the list of questions available
- Provide an answer to the security question you choose
- Re – enter your security Question answer
- Click on Verify e-Mail
- An email will be to the email address that you enter. Log in to your e-mail and open the mail send to you by JAMB. Inside the mail, you will see a link which says ” Click here to continue your Profile Creation”. Click on the link to continue…
You will be redirected to Sign – up (New User), Enter your name in this order
- First Name
- Middle Name
Select your gender –
- Male or
- Enter your date of birth beginning with Day, Month & Year.
- Re – enter your date of birth to confirm it.
Please make sure that you enter your correct date of birth because there would be to room for correction after you hit the sign up button.
- Enter your Phone Number
- Select your country, next select your State, next select your Local government of origin
- Input your personal Password, next Re – enter your Password.
Please make sure you choose a password that you can easily remember.
- Hit the SIGN-UP Button.
Congratulation you have successfully create your JAMB profile.
So what next?
JAMB UTME Registration
How to register for JAMB 2017 using the JAMB mobile app.
- Open the JAMB mobile App
- Select UTME Registration
- Enter your Email and Password and click on LOGIN
- Select your Courses UTME Subject combination
- Select your choice of Institution
- Search institution and choose your choice
- Choose your O’level exam type and Select at least 5 Subjects
- You will receive a notification saying ” Your data is successfully saved, Kindly proceed to the nearest JAMB C.B.T center to complete your Registration”.
That is all on how to Create JAMB PROFILE and also register yourself for JAMB 2018 UTME.
Was this guide helpful? Please let us know your thought in the comment section below.
Also, use the share buttons below to share this guide with your friends.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding How to Create JAMB Profile and complete JAMB Registration – 2018/19, Kindly Make Use Of The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.