Canadian Visa Application Fees, is the money you pay for visa processing. So if you are applying for a Canadian Visa in Nigeria, you will need to pay these fees. However, the fees vary depending on the type of visa you are applying for.
You are also expected to make your payment in Naira and your payment must accompany your application forms. Submission of application form without the fees will lead to rejection.
Canadian Visa Application Fees in Nigeria
Here are the Canadian visa application fees as of October 24, 2017.
- Individual Visa – CAN$100
- Family rate (5 or more) — CAN$500
- To extend your stay (individual) – CAN$100
- Study Permit – CAN$150
- Restore your status as a student (Restore your status ($200) and a get a new study permit ($150)) – CAN$350
- Work permit (including extensions) – per person — CAN$155
- Work permit (including extensions) – group of performing artists (3 or more) – CAN$465
- Restore your status as a worker($200) and get a new work permit ($155) – CAN$355
- Biometric (individual) — CAN$85
- Biometric (family) — CAN$170
- Biometric (Group of performing artists – 3 or more) – CAN$2550
For each payment made, a receipt will be issued, and you must keep it as a proof of payment. it is worthy of note that visa processing fees are non-refundable regardless of whether your visa application is granted or declined.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Canadian Visa Application Fees in Nigeria, Kindly Make Use Of The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.