Automotive Service Technician Internship Program at Ultra Media Solution Limited.
Ultra Media Solution Limited – Poise Cars is a 360-degree Auto Company offering One-stop platform for Auto Sales, Auto Repairs, Auto Maintenance, Auto Servicing and Auto Branding with the vision to be Nigeria’s No. Most Trusted Auto Sales and Servicing Platform. With offices in Ikeja and Egbeda areas of Lagos, there is expansion plan to establish more offices and liaison centers across the country
Applications are invited for:
Title: Automotive Service Technician Internship Program
Are you an OND, HND or B.Sc Graduate? Are fascinated about fixing cars and making an amazing career as a professional Auto Technician with readily available opportunity in Africa’s biggest market ? If so, a 6-month, 9-month or 1-year internship at Poise Auto Mechanic Training Academy that offers 100% hands-on practical training might be the opportunity you’ve been searching for! Village Automotive Group is a great place to gain experience or to expand your skills and career as an automotive technician.
- Get on the road to success! The fast-paced, ever-changing automotive servicing could be the perfect career for you.
- You will trained and tutored by Dayo Samuel, the acclaimed ‘Car Surgeon-General’ who has over 23 years experience as an Automobile Technician with client base that cut across the states of Nigeria
- You will service, maintain, test and work on electrical and mechanical components and systems for all kinds of vehicles. Your scope of work will be mechanical, however interdisciplinary in nature and will challenge you to come up with creative solutions. Additionally, you will work collaboratively with cross-functional partners and external vendors and suppliers
- This program is only for graduates and it is golden opportunity for the selected individuals and this FREE internship program is one-in-a-lifetime opportunity for those who grab it fully
- The Automotive Service Technician Internship Program at Poise Auto Training Institute is an innovative learning experience that is used as a complete curriculum solution to manage and deliver a hybrid classroom program that is perfectly suited for today’s student combined with a comprehensive, hands-on apprenticeship led and taught by Dayo The Car Surgeon (an Automobile Mechanic Engineer with over 23 years Auto repairs experiences) as well as other industry specialized automotive service experts
- This program will provide students with the engaging, interactive content that they desire while developing the students into a proficient, dedicated team member that understands delivery solutions for today’s automobile.
Benefits of The Program
- Complete Program in 6 month, 9 months or 1 year depend on how fast you can assimilate
- Work with Local Dealerships
- Auto Tool Box after graduation
- 100% Hands-on Practical Training
- Certification of Technical Internship Completion
- Understand Automobile Business-end Know-how
Upon successful completion, students will:
- Integrate Academic and Technical Skills
- Practice Problem Solving and Critical Thinking Skills
- Communicate and Collaborate with Diverse Audiences
- Demonstrate Creativity and Innovation
- Act as Responsible, Ethical Citizens
- Develop Personal, Educational and Career Goals
- Can be self Employed or Work with Automobile Manufacturing/Servicing companies
- Orientation and evaluation
- Safety rules and regulations
- Fuel exhaust and emission control
- Engine repair and service techniques
- Parts department operations
- Body and fender repair/painting
- Communication skills
- General shop practices
- Technician’s tools; service manuals
- Fluids, oils and lubricants; lubrication
- Systems: cooling, heating, and electrical
- Automatic and manual transmissions
- Brakes, wheels and tires
- Personal skills related to employment
- Thinking and problem solving skills
- Passionate about Cars and car servicing
- Specific project assignments and required technical aptitude
- OND, HND, B.Sc Graduates or advanced degree in a relevant engineering program
- Hands-on experience, previous internship and/or project experience is an added advantage.
- Professional and positive communication skills.
- You must be self-managed and committed to working in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Interested candidates that reside in any of the following areas of Lagos: Ikeja, Maryland, Ikotun, Iyana Ipaja, Egbeda, Baruwa, Yaba, Ebute-Metta, Ogba, Oshodi, Ketu, Ipaja, Ayobo, Alimosho, Idimu, Shangisha, Magodo, Gbagada, Bariga, and or other closer areas have better proximity advantage.
Application Deadline 15th December, 2017.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Automotive Service Technician Internship Program at Ultra Media Solution Limited, Kindly Make Use Of The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.