The Al-Hikmah University Course Registration Portal. The Al-Hikmah University Online Course Registration Portal has been enabled.
The management of the Al-Hikmah Ilorin has enabled its online course registration portal for undergraduate and postgraduate course registration.
Course registration is prerequisite to examination and you are required to register the courses for the whole session after which you may add or delete courses based on directives from your examination officer.
Course registration should begin with getting adequate knowledge about the courses to register. You should find out about compulsory and elective courses which you are eligible for. However, your examination officer/adviser can guide in that regard.
Al-Hikmah University Course Registration Portal: How to Register Courses Online.
To begin your course registration, kindly check your departmental handbook for the guide and confirm the courses in the department. This includes your electives and total units to be registered. Next is to follow the steps below for course registration;
- Log on to the institution portal https://portal.alhikmah.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on “Login to your Student Portal”
- On the next page, login with your username and password.
- Navigate to the course registration tab
- Choose the session and semester
- Select the course one after the other.
- Verify the courses and submit if there is no error.
- Print four copies of the registered course forms
- Visit your level advisers and submit them for confirmation and endorsement.
Please note that course registration closes by 30th November of every session, you will pay N5,000 per week to register course online as from 1st December and ends on 31st December.
For further enquiry, please call any of the following numbers 07032754666, 08055446634 or send an enquiry email to email@example.com
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Al-Hikmah University Course Registration Portal: How to Register Courses Online, Kindly Make Use Of The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.