How to Apply for Adobe Research Fellowship 2018 for Graduate Internship Worldwide.
Adobe Research Fellowship – As a next natural step in supporting this ongoing relationship we are pleased to invite applications to the Adobe Research Fellowship. The Adobe Research Fellowship recognizes outstanding graduate students anywhere in the world carrying out exceptional research in areas of computer science important to Adobe. This year, we will be awarding fellowships to graduate students working in the areas of computer graphics, computer vision, human-computer interaction, machine learning, visualization, audio, natural language processing, and programming languages.
The Adobe Research Fellowship consists of:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research mentor.
- An internship at Adobe for the 2018 summer.
The deadline for submitting a Fellowship application is October 31, 2017 at 5pm Pacific Time. Letters of recommendation for applicants can be submitted up to November 3, 2017 at 5pm Pacific Time. A committee of Adobe researchers will be reviewing all applicants and will choose the recipients at their discretion. Recipients are selected based on their research (creative, impactful, important, and realistic in scope), how their work would contribute to Adobe, their technical skills (ability to build complex computer programs), and their personal skills (problem-solving ability, communication, leadership, organizational skills, ability to work in teams). Students may be invited for phone interviews following the initial review.
The Fellowship recipients will be announced on December 21, 2017.
In order to be considered for the 2018 Adobe Research Fellowship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be registered as a full-time graduate student at a university.
- Remain an active, full-time student in a PhD program for the full duration of 2018 or forfeit the award.
- Cannot have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
How to Apply?
Applications must include:
- A research overview comprising two pages of text and figures not including citations. At least half a page should highlight how the student’s research could contribute to Adobe.
- Three letters of recommendation from those familiar with the students work. One letter should come from the student’s advisor.
- A CV.
- A transcript of current and previous academic records both undergraduate and graduate.
For questions, please email email@example.com
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Apply for Adobe Research Fellowship 2018 for Graduate Internship Worldwide, Kindly Make Use Of The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.